Australian Tourist (Non-ETA) VISA REQUIREMENTS:A letter of intent addressed to the Australian Embassy outlining the applicant's purpose of travel, the length of intended stay, name of places to be visited, contact information, and accommodation information in Australia in support of the Australia visa application. 8 Complete online application. You must include a copy of this form with all other supporting documents. (NOTE: Consular fees are NON-refundable. If visa is rejected and resubmitted new consular fees will apply).
1. A Tourist (non-ETA) Australia visa application is for travelers who intend to stay in Australia for a period longer than 90 days as a tourist.
2. Passport Requirements: Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, with at least one blank visa page available for the Australian visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Australian visa stamps.
3. Fill out the offline PDF form, One Australian visa application form per applicant completed on-line, printed and signed. Signature must be original on each Australia visa application. Improperly completed forms may delay the processing of your visa.
4. Proof Of Departure: Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline tickets. A signed letter on the travel agency's letterhead confirming round-trip booking may also be acceptable.
5. Medical Requirements: International health insurance is recommended.
6. Financial Requirements: Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Australia such as pay stubs, traveler cheque, and/or most recent bank statement.
7. Other Requirements: A letter from the applicant's employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that leave of absence has been granted and that the applicant will be returning to his/her current job.
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Multiple Entry||up to 90 days||4 weeks||$ 105.00||+ $ 44.95||= $ 149.95|
Maximum Stay in Australia : 90 days
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.
Australia Visa Validity:
Australian visas are usually valid for up to five months based on the consulate's discretion. Australian Visa Processing Time: Australia visa applications are usually processed in 3 to 4 weeks. Rush service may be available for additional fees. In order to ensure that visa applications for most embassies/consulates are submitted on the day that we receive them, they should be shipped to us via FedEx Priority Overnight (not First Overnight or Standard Overnight). Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.