Business Visa (F-visa) Business visas are generally issued to applicants who intend to visit China on business invited by Chinese partner and trainees to stay in China for less than 6 months.
- One completely filled out Visa Application Form for the P.R. China .no item should be blank or altered.
- One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
- Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
- Visa conformation letter from an economic and trade bureau or a foreign affairs office of the provincial or municipal government.
- U.S. citizen may apply for a multiple-entry F-visa valid for 12 months. A letter from the Chinese counterpart or foreign employee is required, stating that he or she will visit China frequently and need a multi-entry visa; Original passport should be valid at least 18 months beyond the date of application for those who apply for 12 months visa.
- An applicant born in China who is applying for a Chinese visa with new foreign passport is required to submit his or her Chinese passport or copy of his last Chinese visa.
- Non-US citizens shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitle them to reside for an extended period of time in the US , such as a Green card, work or study visa (together with their copies). Temporary visitors to the US should apply for a Chinese visa in their own country. For the special case, the visa officer has the rights to make the final decision on whether issuing a visa or not.
- A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company's letterhead with the company's logo on it, addressed to "The Consulate of China, Visa Section", and signed by at least a Manager. The business letter must contain the following guidelines:
- Briefly introduce the applicant, please specify the employment status and position held in the company by applicant.
- State the nature of the business to be conducted, for example business meetings, contract negotiations, etc., and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in China.
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa for example a one year multiple entry business visa.
- Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel, for example the business in the US.
- You must provide an invitation letter from a Chinese company or the organization stating the dates and purpose of your visit to and in China. The letter must be on the company's letterhead with the company's logo on it or stamp of the inviting organization.
- All Visas applicants should provide a copy of a flight itinerary and proof of hotel booking with the Visa Application. Unless the Visa Application can show a copy of a private invitation with the host's ID or a passport scan.
China Business visa fees for citizens of United States
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Single Entry||up to 90 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Single Entry||up to 90 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Double Entry||up to 180 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Double Entry||up to 180 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 365 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 365 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
Maximum stay in China : 30 days
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.