About Chinese tourist visa(L-Visa):
Tourist visas are generally issued to applicants who intend to visit China for sightseeing, visiting family or friends.
- One completely filled out Visa Application Form for the P.R. China . No item should be blank or altered.
- One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
- Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
- A child of Chinese descent and born in foreign country who applies for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to submit his or her Birth Certificate and foreign passport or foreign permanent resident permit (e.g. Green Card) of one of his or her parents.
- U.S citizens may apply for a multi-entry tourist visa valid for 12 months. If people apply for a multi-entry tourist visa for 12 months their passports should be valid for at least 18 months.
- An applicant born in China who is applying for a Chinese visa with his or her new foreign passport is required to submit his or her Chinese passport or copy of his last Chinese visa.
- Non-US citizens shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitles them to reside for an extended period of time in the US, Such as a Green card, work or study visa (together with their copies). Temporary visitors to the US should apply for a Chinese visa in their own country. For the special case, the visa officer has the rights to make the final decision on whether issuing a visa or not.
- All Visas applicants should provide a copy of a flight itinerary and proof of hotel booking with the Visa Application. Unless the Visa Application can show a copy of a private invitation with the host's ID or a passport scan.
China Tourist visa fees for citizens of United States
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Single Entry||up to 90 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Single Entry||up to 90 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Double Entry||up to 180 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Double Entry||up to 180 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 365 days||5 business days||$ 140.00||+ $ 49.95||= $ 189.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 365 days||2 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 74.95||= $ 234.95|
Maximum stay in China: 30 days
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.