Mail us the following documents:
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Payment Authorization.
- Complete and sign the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Driver's license. Copy of driver's license or utility bill, showing the applicants name and current address.
- Indian Origin. Persons of Indian Origin applying for a visa for the FIRST time on any US passport must submit their Indian passport or copies of any previous Indian visas in any previous US passport.
- Birth Certificate. A photocopy of the applicant's birth certificate. The birth certificate must be the "long form" certificate which shows the names and nationalities of the applicant's parents. Applicants born outside of the US who cannot obtain a copy of their birth certificate may submit a copy of an official document issued by Government authorities, provided it shows their personal particulars like name, date of birth, parents names, and nationality.
IMPORTANT: The passport MUST contain at least two blank visa pages in order for the visa to be issued.
There should be a gap of at least 2 months between two visits to the country on a Tourist Visa.
In case of requirement to visit the country within 2 months, permission should be sought from the Head of Mission concerned. In such cases, registration would be required within 14 days of arrival.
Indai Tourist visa fees for citizens of United States
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||12 business days||$ 73.00||+ $ 79.95||= $ 152.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||1 business days||$ 163.00||+ $ 79.95||= $ 242.95|
|Multiple Entry||up to 180 days||0 business days||$ 163.00||+ $ 99.95||= $ 262.95|
Maximum stay in India : 30 days
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.