Completed Brazilian Visa Application Complete Brazilian Visa Application Online - website will open in a new window (choose VISA REQUEST. As of June 9, 2008, all visa applicants will be required to fill out on-line the Brazilian Visa Application Form. The information that you enter is not submitted electronically. It is only used to generate the printed form and your request number. After completing the application form online, please print it. Please do not forget to sign and date your application. You should use Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows OS to complete online application. If you use MAC or any other browser (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome), it might not work properly.
Brazil Business Visas Requirements
- Valid U.S./Non-US Passport You have to MAIL us your current valid and signed US/non-us passport. Passport should be valid at least SIX (6) months after your intended arrival to Brazil. Also, you should make sure you have at least ONE completely blank page for visas in your passport. Amendment pages (pages 22, 23 and 24) do not count. If your passport is about to expire or needs more pages, please obtain new, renew or add pages to Your passport.
- ONE (1) Passport-Style Photograph It must be 2x2 inches in size. We always recommend using a professional photographer to avoid delays. Digital photo will not be accepted by the consulate.
- A Copy of Roundtrip ticket/itinerary It must contain the name of passenger. it can be an electronic ticket.
- Business Letter (for business visas) Please provide a business letter, which includes: The name of a reference/visiting firm in Brazil. Detailed explanation of the nature of business to be performed as well as duration of stay. Company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses incurred by you. The letter must be on company letterhead. The letter must specify the visa validity and number of entries, the applicant is asking for.
- Copy of Driver's License Please provide a current copy of your Driver’s License or State ID.
- Letter of Invitation from company in Brazil (for business visas) A business letter of responsibility from your partner in Brazil is required: The letter must be addressed to the Embassy of Brazil. The letter must explain the nature or purpose of business and the duration of the proposed business trip. The letter must state the name as well as the addresses of individuals, departments and organizations in Brazil you intend to visit. The letter must be on company letterhead and signed by someone at your company other than you.
- A Copy of Yellow Fever Vaccination (if you've visited certain countries in the past 90 days) You are required to have the vaccination if you travel in the past 90 days or will visit one of these countries before entering Brazil: Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda and Venezuela.
- Non-US Passport Holders (proof of your legal status in the USA) Please provide a proof of your legal status in the USA (i.e. copy of your green card (front and back), valid visa, I-20, IAP-66, etc.)
- APPLICANTS UNDER 18: must provide notarized copy of birth certificate and notarized letter of consent from each non-travelling parent/guardian A certificate of vaccination against polio is required for children between ages of three months and six years . If the child cannot be inoculated, a notarized letter from the child's physician is required. Important Notice: If minor's parents reside outside of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, District of Columbia, states of Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, North American bases (excepting Guam), Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas, $40 premium processing fee will be added to your order.
- Emergency/Rush service shipping advice. We encourage you to use FedEx "FIRST AM OVERNIGHT" Service for Emergency/Rush orders, so we could submit your application same day. If you use other Morning delivery and the package comes late, we won't be able to submit your order on the same day.
Additional Brazil visa information:
BORN IN BRAZIL?
If you were born in Brazil and you apply for Brazil visa with a new U.S. passport, you'll be granted visa only if the decree regarding the lost of your citizenship has been published in the Brazilian official newspaper (Diário Oficial da União).
NON-US PASSPORT HOLDERS: If you're non-US passport holder, you'll pay different consular fees for tourist visas (for business, please contact us):
The visa fee for Russian and Japan nationals is $70.
The visa fee for Canadian and Nigerian nationals is $85.
The visa fee for Australian nationals is $55.
The visa fee for Mexican, South Korean nationals is $50.
The visa fee for All other nationals is $40. Additional $25 communication charge (for transmission of visa application to Brazil is required), if you are citizen of the following countries and do not have a green card: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bhutan, Central African Republic, China, Comoros Island, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kampuchea, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestinian Auth., Pakistan, Russia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Swaziland.
Brazil Business visa fees for citizens of United States
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee||Service fee||Total cost|
|Business Multiple Entry||up to 10 years||20 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 49||= $ 209|
|Business Multiple Entry||up to 10 years||15 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 79||= $ 239|
|Business Multiple Entry||up to 10 years||12 business days||$ 160.00||+ $ 99||= $ 259|
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.