Employment Visa(Z-visa) Employment Visas are generally issued to applicants who are employed to work in China for more than 6 months and who intend to do commercial performance in China.
- One completely filled out Visa Application Form for the P.R. China .no item should be empty or altered.
- One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
- Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
- An invitation letter or telegram from the relevant department of the Chinese Government or Government-authorized company.
- Original Foreign Experts Working Permit issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, or original and copy of Alien Employment License issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, or other relevant permit of employment.
- The spouse or children of the Z-Visa applicant who are following the applicant to stay in China are required to be listed in the above-mentioned invitation letter or telegram. Otherwise original and copy of Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate to prove their relationship are also required.
- An applicant born in China who is applying for a Chinese visa with his or her new foreign passport is required to submit his or her Chinese passport or copy of his last Chinese visa.
- A child of Chinese descent and born in a foreign country who applies for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to submit his or her Birth Certificate and foreign passport or foreign permanent resident permit (e.g. Green Card) of one of his or her parents.
- Non-US passport bearers shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the US.
- former Chinese visas ( if any ). Reminders: Z-visa is generally valid for 3 month. Applicants should apply for a residence permit from a local county level Public Security Bureau within 30 days after entering China.
China Employment visa fees for citizens of United States
|Type of visa
|up to 180 days
|6 business days
|+ $ 49.95
|= $ 189.95
Maximum stay in China : 30 days
Please, note that the processing time is calculated from the next business day following the receipt of your documents.
All Visa Processing is in business day(s), the shipping doesn’t count towards your Visa Processing time, please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.