You can add extra pages to your passport if:
If none of these apply, return to U.S. passport services guide.
Fill out the following documents to add passport pages:
Passport Pages Order Form
Complete our order form indicating turnaround time for passport pages service.
Fill out the application for additional visa pages online . Click on "Continue" under "Add Visa pages to your Passport" column, complete all steps and print out the application. Be sure to sign and date your application.The DS-4085 form must be completed online, applications without a barcode will be delayed.
Letter of Authorization
Please download the Letter of Authorization here and then print, sign, and date the letter.
Please make sure that the expiration date is more than 1 year away. If your passport expires within a year apply for passport renewal. passport photo requirements.
Travel itinerary or
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country, or
- Copy of a travel itinerary with the applicant's name showing dates and flight info, or if neither is available and traveling for business. or
- A letter from the employer. For 24 hour passport service only travel dates must be within 14 days.
Certified Check or Money Order payable to "U.S. Department of State" for $60
Ship the documents to Travel and Visa Headquarters
Please include the following documents:
- Signed and dated Amendment Form (DS-4085) .
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Signed Letter of Authorization.
- Certified Check or Money Order for $60 payable to U.S. Department of State
- Travel itinerary (24 hour passport pages service only)
Mail to this address:
Travel and Visa
925 B Peachtree Street # 344
Atlanta, GA 30309
For faster service and accurate tracking we recommend using FedEx, UPS, or certified USPS Mail.